Welcome to Dublin! Dublin air-to-water heat pump project provides you with efficient and cost-effective convenient hot water service. Adopt efficient refrigeration and hot water system to provide safe, clean and reliable hot water service and complete refrigeration and thermal system service solutions. By introducing advanced refrigeration and hot water system technology, we can help you save 25%.
Introduction to air to water heat pumps
Air to water heat pumps are a type of system that uses heat from the outside air to heat water for a variety of applications. The heat pumps use a refrigerant-based cycle to transfer heat between the air and the water. The heat from the outside air is absorbed by the refrigerant and is then used to heat the water. This type of system can be used for a variety of applications, including heating swimming pools, hot tubs, and other hot water applications.
Benefits of air to water heat pumps
Air to Water Heat Pumps offer several benefits, including renewable energy use, significant energy savings, and low maintenance. They are also more efficient than traditional heating systems and cost less to install. Additionally, they are environmentally friendly and provide a clean, safe, and healthy indoor air.
How they work
Although it sounds as if this device will generate heat like a furnace, its function is not necessarily so. When the heat pump is used to heat some spaces, it adopts the basic working principle of the refrigeration cycle used by air conditioners or refrigerators.
However, it works in the opposite direction of releasing heat to the air-conditioned space rather than the surrounding environment. The heat pump refrigerant absorbs heat from the surrounding air and compresses it. The compression process generates energy and heats the refrigerant, and sends it to the coil installed inside the heat pump.
The coil heats up from the refrigerant flowing through it and regulates the air as it blows along the coil. This air absorbs the heat of the coil; The refrigerant in the coil dissipates heat to the coil and the air. The refrigerant cools and is sent back to absorb heat from the surrounding space again.
Cost of buying and installing an air to water heat pump in Dublin
The cost of buying and installing an air to water heat pump in Dublin will vary depending on the type and size of the unit, as well as any additional features or services required. Generally, the cost to install an air to water heat pump in Dublin can range from around €2,500 to as much as €7,000+, including installation and associated requirements. The cost of buying the system itself will vary depending on the size and type, with prices ranging from €1,000 for an entry-level model up to €5,000+ for more premium systems featuring more advanced functionality.
Different types of air to water heat pumps available in Dublin
In Dublin, there are a number of air to water heat pump options available:
- Mono-block Air Source Heat Pumps: These are single-unit systems that are mounted outdoors, taking in outside air and using it to heat water for your home.
- Reverse Cycle Air Source Heat Pumps: These are similar to traditional air conditioners as they also extract heat from the outside air, but instead of cooling the air, they use it to warm water for home heating.
- Ground Source Heat Pumps: These systems use pipes buried underground to extract heat from the earth and use it to heat water for your home.
- Cold Climate Heat Pumps: These systems are designed to work in colder climates and can extract more heat from lower temperatures than conventional air-sourced systems.
- Solar Heat Pumps: These heat pumps use heat from the sun to heat water for your home.
- Hydronic Heat Pumps: These systems use a refrigerant-based system to extract heat from the air and then transfer it to water. They are the most efficient type of air to water heat pump available.
How much is an air to water heat pump system in Ireland?
For an ordinary Irish family, the cost of air source heat pump may be about 12,000 to 18,000 euros. This fee includes equipment price and installation fee.
Pros and Cons of air to water heat pumps
- Air to water heat pumps are energy efficient and can heat up a space much faster than traditional systems, saving energy and money in the long run.
- They are very quiet, so they don’t interfere with other activities in the house.
- Air to water heat pumps are much more flexible than other heating systems, allowing you to choose different temperatures for different rooms.
- Installation is relatively easy and much less expensive than other systems.
- They are not suitable for extremely cold climates, as the air to water heat pumps may struggle to reach the desired heating temperatures.
- Air to water heat pumps require more power than other systems, making them more expensive to operate.
- The air to water heat pumps require regular maintenance and repairs for optimal performance, and this can be costly.
- In some cases, additional lines may be required to make sure the air to water heat pump dublin is properly circulated.